Are you new here?
Before we can reserve your booking you need to choose a package.
12 Driving Lessons
6 Driving Lessons
4 Driving Lessons
3 Driving Lessons
Select a package, enter the students name and information and your payment details and your account will be created in one easy step.
When you click Signup you will be redirected to your dashboard to confirm your first booking.Find out more how bookings work here Already have an account? Login now
Note: Our payment provider, Stripe, charges a 2% transaction fee which will be applied to your package total
Terms and Condition
Welcome to the RSASOM Booking Platform website and applications (together our “Website”). This page discloses to you the terms and conditions regarding your use of our Website and any related service or applications through which we provide content and or our Instructors deliver driving tuition which includes but is not limited to the use of an Instructors vehicle for related purposes (together referred to as “Driving lessons”) facilitated by us to you (collectively referred to as the “Service”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any part of the Service. By accessing and using this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
It is imperative that you take the time to read through the provisions herein contained. We acknowledge that these terms and conditions are robust and are so to provide peace of mind to our employees, sub-contractors and trusted partners so that we may focus on the diligent performance of our duties and providing the highest quality service possible.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full please stop using this service immediately.
This Website is operated by ADI Motoring Ltd (“we” or “us” or “ADI Motoring”), Company Registration Number: 547846, whose registered office is at 81C Cookstown Industrial Estate, Cookstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland. ADI Motoring is a business where the Driving lessons and associated Services are provided in collaboration with independent, government licensed driving instructors (our “Instructors”) and facilitated by us.
We are here to help
ADI Motoring is an independent online platform that facilitates the connection between learner drivers and qualified professional driving instructors. We do not personally provide driving lessons nor do we operate as an agent, partner, joint-venturer or employer of driving instructors. Our Service is to provide a simple, safe, secure and convenient platform to assist you to become a competent and confident driver. ADI Motoring takes on the responsibility of marketing driving lessons, the Service, on behalf of our Instructors, accepting payment on their behalf and facilitating for the ongoing relationship with you.
When you make a booking through our Website, you choose your own instructor from those operating near your location and select a driving lesson package. After sign up and payment you will receive notifications to confirm the receipt of payment and of your first booking and all future bookings you make through the platform. You will also receive lesson reminders and notifications to lesson changes from the platform on behalf of your driving instructor.
In the event that you call us to book in we will assign you a Driving Instructor near your location, provide you with a provisional booking date and time and send you a payment request via email. For security reasons we do not take credit or debit card information over the phone. Once you make payment you will receive notifications to confirm the receipt of payment, your platform login credentials and confirmation of your first booking. You can then use your login to manage all future bookings you make. You will also receive lesson reminders and notifications to lesson changes from the platform on behalf of your driving instructor.
In the event that your Driving Instructor invites you to use the platform you will receive your login credentials via email. You can then use your login details to manage all your future bookings with your Driving Instructor. You will also receive lesson reminders and notifications to lesson changes from the platform on behalf of your driving instructor.
In using our Website you acknowledge that you are aware of and accept that if you fail to provide notice to your driving instructor 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson, the amount for the driving lesson will be forfeited entirely. The enforcement of this clause is at the discretion of your chosen Driving Instructor and ADI Motoring itself. Please note also that our Instructors reserve the discretion to reschedule appointed times at no charge or penalty provided that notice is given.
Our Service is subject to availability. We reserve the right to provide you with an alternative Instructor in the instance that the one assigned to you is no longer available for any reason. ADI Motoring is not liable, whatsoever, for any traffic violations incurred by you during a Driving lesson or otherwise, whilst engaged with any of our direct or indirect Services. In such an event, you are and will remain solely liable to make good any amounts payable as a result of the violation. ADI Motoring endeavors to provide a high quality service and will be your first contact in the event there is a problem with the quality or manner of which the Service is delivered. Hence, all ADI Motoring Instructors are legally bound to meet our standards of professionalism and care, as it is of the utmost importance to us that they comply with our standards and help us to maintain our reputation. Please let us know if you have any comments relating to our Instructors, Driving lessons or in respect to any part of the Service by writing, emailing or calling us. Contact details are provided below.
Price and payment
The price of any Driving lessons will be listed on our Website. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect bookings in respect of which you have been presented with a confirmation email, save in the case of an obvious pricing mistake, whereby we will notify you as soon as we can about the pricing issue. Payment for the Service can be made by credit or debit card through our Website. Payment is made directly to your Driving Instructor and we recover a fee at the point of purchase. Please note all related ADI Motoring fees recovered at point of purchase for Driving Lessons are non-refundable. We are authorised by our Driving Instructors to accept payment on their behalf and payment of the price of any Driving lessons or related package made to us will discharge your obligations to pay such price to the Instructor. You may in limited circumstances be charged additional costs above those advertised on our Website for things including but not limited to road tolls etcetera. Note that all purchases made from ADI Motoring are subject to a 12-month expiry period from the purchase date. If a purchase has not been redeemed before its expiry, the total amount will be lost. All gratuities are voluntary. Your Driving Instructor is solely responsible for all transactions authorised and received through our website and therefore all refunds must be requested directly from your Driving Instructor.
You have the right to cancel a booking within a reasonable time, being 24 hours in advance of your scheduled Driving lesson. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation fee being the whole price of the individual lesson scheduled. You may cancel a scheduled lesson directly through our platform or by contacting your Driving Instructor. Additionally, ADI Motoring and its Instructors reserve the right to cancel a scheduled lesson provided that they inform or take reasonable steps to inform you 24 hours prior to the scheduled engagement. You will not be charged for any cancellation made in accordance with this clause.
Repair or cleaning fees
You shall be responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning of any third party providers, which includes but is not limited to our Instructors, vehicles and property resulting from use of the Services by you in excess of normal “wear and tear” damages and necessary cleaning (“Repair or Cleaning”). In the event that an Instructor reports the need for Repair or Cleaning, and such Repair or Cleaning request is verified by ADI Motoring in ADI Motoring’s reasonable discretion, ADI Motoring reserves the right to facilitate payment for the reasonable cost of such Repair or Cleaning on behalf of the Instructor using your designated payment method. Such amounts will be transferred by ADI Motoring to the applicable third party provider and are non-refundable.
Network access and devices
You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use our Website and Services. Your computer or mobile network's data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use our Website or related Services from your device/s. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and any updates thereto. ADI Motoring does not and cannot guarantee that the Website or Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or device. Further, instances may occur wherein our Website or related Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
User requirements and conduct
You must have a valid learners permit to participate in Driving lessons and carry it with you at all times. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when accessing or using the Website and related Services, and you may only access or use the Services for lawful purposes. Ignorance is not excuse or justification. You may not in your access or use of the Services cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Driving Instructor, Third Party Provider or any other party. You may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you understand and accept that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity and or appropriate qualification.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, ADI Motoring grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
access and use the Website on your personal devices solely in connection with your use of the Services; and
access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by ADI Motoring and ADI Motoring’s licensors.
The Website and Services and all rights therein are and shall remain ADI Motoring’s property or the property of ADI Motoring’s licensors. Neither these Terms nor your use of the Website or Services convey or grant to you any rights:
in or related to the Services except for the limited license granted above; or
to use or reference in any manner ADI Motoring’s company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks or those of ADI Motoring’s licensors.
You may not:
remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Website and related applications;
reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by ADI Motoring; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Website and related applications except as may be permitted by applicable law;
link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Website or related Services;
cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Website and related applications or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Website or Service; or
attempt to gain unauthorised access to or impair any aspect of the Website or Services or its related systems or networks.
Notices and communication
ADI Motoring may give notice by means of a general notice on its Website, through its Services, electronic mail, to your email address or by written communication sent to your residential or postal address. You may give notice to ADI Motoring by written communication to ADI Motoring’s registered address at 81C Cookstown Industrial Estate, Cookstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland or by email at email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed to have been received upon the expiration of 48 hours, after mailing or posting, or 24 hours after sending, if sent by email or telephone. In continuing to use this Website and related Services you agree that ADI Motoring may contact you by telephone or text message (including by an automatic telephone dialling system) using any phone numbers or email address provided by you or on your behalf in connection with our Website and related applications and Services. You also acknowledge that you may opt out of receiving text messages from ADI Motoring at any time, either by texting the word “STOP” to the number from which you received contact, using the mobile device that is receiving the messages, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with said request. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving any communications may impact your use of the Website and Services.
User provided content
ADI Motoring may, at ADI Motoring’s sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to ADI Motoring through the Website or related Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests, and submission of entries for competitions and promotions ("User Content"). Any User Content provided by you remains your property. However, by providing User Content to ADI Motoring, you grant ADI Motoring a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Website and Services and ADI Motoring’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. You represent and further warrant that:
you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant ADI Motoring the license to the User Content as set forth above; and
neither the User Content, nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content, nor ADI Motoring’s use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by ADI Motoring in its sole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law. ADI Motoring may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at ADI Motoring’s sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
By agreeing to the Terms, you agree that you are required to resolve any claim that you may have against ADI Motoring on an individual basis in arbitration. This will preclude you from bringing any class, collective, or representative action against ADI Motoring, and also preclude you from participating in or recovering relief under any current or future class, collective, consolidated, or representative action brought against ADI Motoring by someone else. In furtherance of this understanding and undertaking, you and ADI Motoring agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the existence, breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or your access to or use of the Services at any time, whether before or after the date you agreed to the Terms, will be settled by binding arbitration between you and ADI Motoring, and not in a court of law.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you and ADI Motoring are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Unless both you and ADI Motoring otherwise agree in writing, any arbitration will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, collective, consolidated, or representative proceeding. However, you and ADI Motoring each retain the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights.
Indemnity and limited liability
You agree to indemnify and hold ADI Motoring and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including professional fees) arising out of or in connection with:
your use of the Services or Driving lessons or related services or goods obtained through your use of the Website or related Services;
your breach or violation of any of these terms;
ADI Motoring’s use of your User Content; or
your violation of the rights of any third party, including third party providers such as but not limited to our Instructors. In as far as legally permitted, ADI Motoring is not liable under any circumstance for any damage, negligence whatsoever caused, or loss resulting from any accident or collision, vehicle malfunction, absence of appropriate insurances and/or including any other event that results in damage or loss to you or the Instructor. To avoid any confusion, ADI Motoring is not liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the Services, even if ADI Motoring has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ADI Motoring shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of:
your use of or reliance on the Website and Services or your inability to access or use the Website and Services; or
any transaction or relationship between you and any third party provider, even if ADI Motoring has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ADI Motoring shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond ADI Motoring’s reasonable control. You hereby agree, that in no event shall ADI Motoring’s total liability to you in connection with the Services, for all damages, losses and causes of action, exceed five hundred euros. notwithstanding the effect of this clause, ADI Motoring will assist as far as practical to facilitate the speedy resolution of any foreseeable circumstance that may arise in the delivery of related services between yourself and our instructors.
Events outside our control
No party shall be liable to the other for any delay or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause beyond its control including, without limitation, any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall excuse you from any payment obligations under this Agreement.
The Website and services are provided “as is” and “as available.” ADI Motoring disclaims all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory, not expressly set out in these terms, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. in addition, ADI Motoring makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the services or any services or goods requested through the use of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. ADI Motoring does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. you agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
If any provision of this agreement is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions shall not be prejudiced. In good faith, both parties will do all things necessary to give full effect to the provisions herein contained.
These terms contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties relating to that subject matter. You further acknowledge and understand that this agreement is to be read and interpreted as a whole and will not be read against ADI Motoring as a result of ADI Motoring having undertaken the professional costs of drafting this said agreement between the parties.
Variations of terms and conditions
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
You acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions. By proceeding and continuing to use this Website and related Services, you unequivocally agree to be bound to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust is a priority for our company. We have set out this policy to tell you how we manage any personal data we collect from you, that you provide to us or that we receive through any third parties. It is important that you read it carefully to understand how we manage and process your personal data as well as the decisions you can make regarding how your information is collected and used when viewing our websites. This policy does not cover the practices of companies or entities that we do not own or control, such as couriers or delivery services, or the actions of people that the company does not employ. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these practices, you should contact us at email@example.com
1. General Information
1. We are ADI Motoring Ltd (Trading as "RSA School of Motoring") and we operate www.rsasom.ie various related sub-domains (“Websites”). The company registered number is 547846 and it is registered in Ireland at Unit 81C, Cookstown Industrial Estate, Cookstown, Dublin 24.
2. Your privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust is a priority for our company. We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 as well as the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 (together “Data Protection and Privacy legislation”). Both our company and our operating partners are committed to safeguarding the security and privacy of the information we collect.
2. Important information about our privacy statement
1. Our Privacy Statement sets out the basis, on which any personal data you provide to us, or we collect from you through our website(s), our Applications and Services, or our operating partners will be processed by us.
3. Personal information and data we collect about you
When you use our websites we gather personal information about you to enable you to make the most of our services and deliver to deliver the best user experience we can to you. Here are personal information types that we collect:
1. We collect and store the information which you provide to us via forms on the websites (including our shopping cart) - such as your name, email address, address, phone number and in some cases credit card and financial information - or when communicating with us via some other medium.
2. We also collect and store certain information automatically when you visit the websites. This can include electronic information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, information on your device such as the internet browser type and version, your operating system and platform, your login details, a system generated reference number to identify your data submissions., information about your activity on the websites with timestamps, including the page visits, search histories and, if relevant, the services you purchased in addition to information about submitting jobs and related activity on our sites.
3. We will collect and process payment / financial information from customers when they purchase goods from us which may include your bank account or credit card information. This information may be stored by third party payment processors. The third party payment processors will provide us with some payment information about you, your payment card type, including a unique token and the expiry date and last four digits of the payment card. This information will enable you to make additional purchases through the Website using the card details which you have previously provided.
4. We may receive personal information about you from other websites we operate from time to time.
5. We receive usage statistics on emails that we send to you, such as open rates, in order to tailor our communications to you and to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our Users. Should you no longer want emails from us please adjust your contact preferences here.
6. Your personal information may also be made available to us from third parties if you use any websites or social media platforms operated by third parties (for example, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn) and, if such functionality is available, you have chosen to link your profile on the site with your profile on those other websites or social media platforms.
7. Certain third parties that we work with (e.g. business partners, sub-contractors, analytics providers, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, search information providers) may also provide us with information about you.
A cookie is a small file that, when agreed by a user, is stored on the hard drive of a computer or device by websites that a user visits. It comprises of a range of letters and numbers and it designed distinguish you from other users of a website and can help the website deliver a better user experience to all visitors.
The grid below provides specific information on the cookies that are used on the websites as follows:
Cookie Type || Cookie Purpose / Function
Necessary || These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around websites and use the websites’ features, such as accessing secure websites or secure areas of websites. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided..
Functional || These cookies allow our Group’s websites to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. Other examples include cookies that keep track of your progress when filling online application forms.
Performance || These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Our Websites use first-party analytics cookies for this purpose.
Targeted / Advertising || Targeting cookies remember individual websites you have visited and help us to present relevant and targeted online advertising to you. Targeting cookies may be placed on your machine when you visit our Websites. When targeting cookies have been placed on your device, they can be recognised by subsequent websites you visit, and this allows those sites to present targeted Websites and third party advertising to you. While targeting cookies can track your visits around different websites and identify if you are a user of our Websites, the information collected is anonymous.
5. Usage of Your Personal Data
We will use the information you give us to:
a) carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the services, information, and/or products that you request from us;
b) facilitate quotations or communications for you from third parties where you have submitted your information for a the purposes of such contact which includes providing the third party with your name, phone number, address and/or email address along with other information submitted by you;
c) send you SMS alerts to your mobile phone number to notify you about the status of your lessons and to provide you with relevant service information;
d) send you email newsletters and provide you with information about us (including other products, services offered by us or selected third parties) where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
e) send you requests for testimonials and ratings of our service via third party ratings services such as trustpilot.ie among others where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
f) notify you about changes to our service;
g) help us communicate with you effectively should you contact us via the websites, including verification of any claims you may make;
h) ensure that website content is presented to you in the most effective manner for your device;
i) administer the websites and to enable us to conduct troubleshooting, testing, research, data analysis, and surveys;
j) enable us to maintain secure and safe websites;
k) enable us to create an online user account for you;
l) enable us to deliver suggestions and recommendations on the websites for other product or services that may be of interest to you;
m) enable us to comply with legal obligations, enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
6. How we manage and protect your personal data
1. We make best efforts to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you submit on our websites. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Websites; any transmission is at your own risk.
2. We will take appropriate measures to ensure confidentiality of all information, both electronic and in paper form required for the operation of our business. We will take appropriate steps to protect transmitted or stored against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, and unauthorised or unlawful storage, processing, access or disclosure.
3. We will only use your personal data in our possession for its intended, specific and authorised purpose.
4. Our employees are trained in applicable Privacy and Data Protection legislation and are obliged to act with due care and diligence when handling your personal data.
5. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
6. When using a shared computer or device please be sure to sign off correctly to protect against unauthorized access to your account details.
7. Your personal data will be retained and maintained in accordance with applicable Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulations. Upon request by you, we will amend the personal data we hold if factually incorrect or incomplete, and provide you with a copy of any personal data held by us.
8. We must comply with a number of statutory and regulatory requirements in relation to the retention of data. Your personal data may be retained for a period of no less than six years following the closure of your account with us, or six years from the date of the last transaction, whichever is the later.
7. Disclosure and sharing of your personal data to third parties
1. We may share your information within our company (which means our holding company and its subsidiaries as defined by company law) and its business units.
2. If you have created an order on our websites we will provide your contact details to our appointed Third Party sub-contractors in order to deliver these services to you. These third parties may use your information to contact you and such third party activities are beyond our control.
3. Where you post a review/rating/comment on the websites, your username will be publically accessible on our websites.
4. We may transfer your personal data to contracted third parties, e.g. payment processors, IT services, analytics providers and other firms external to us for the purposes of providing our services to you. Contracted third parties are obliged to ensure that your personal data is securely managed at all times and will only use this data in line with our specific instructions.
5. We and our contracted third parties may share your personal information with authorities both within Ireland and abroad to meet legal obligations.
6. We may disclose your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
7. We may share your personal information with third parties where required to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements.
8. We may share your personal information with third parties where required to protect the rights, safety or property of our users or others.
9. We may share your personal information in the event that we buy or sell (either partially or in full) any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer or seller of such assets or business.
10. We may share your personal information to any third party where you give is explicit permission to do so.
11. Processing your information outside the EEA
Your information is stored on secure systems within our premises and with providers of secure information storage. We may transfer or allow the transfer of your information and your products and services with us to our service providers and other organisations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), but only if they agree to act solely on our instructions and protect your information to the same standard that applies in the EEA.
Some of our service providers, for example IT, credit reference agencies telecommunication, payment processors, custodians and providers of administration services and contractors are based outside of the EEA. Where we authorise the processing/ transfer of your personal information outside of the EEA, we require your personal information to be protected to at least the standards applicable in Ireland and to include the following data protection transfer mechanisms:
• Adherence to the EU/US Privacy Shield. You can find more information on the EU/US Privacy Shield at www.privacyshield.gov including a list of all organisations that have signed up to the EU/US Privacy Shield framework. Please contact us for further details on any transfers of personal information by us to entities in the US.
9. Your rights relating to your personal data
You have rights in relation to how we use your information. If you make your request electronically, we will, where possible, provide the relevant information electronically unless you ask us otherwise.
Unless it conflicts with another contractual or legal obligation You have a right to:
1. Seek access to information which we hold about you;
2. Ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date;
3. Object to particular uses of your personal data where the legal basis for our use of your data is our legitimate business interests or the performance of a task in the public interest. However, doing so may have an impact on the services and products we can / are willing to provide.
4. Object to use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to this use, we will stop using your data for direct marketing purposes.
5. Have your data deleted or its use restricted – you have a right to this under certain circumstances. For example, where you withdraw consent you gave us previously and there is no other legal or contractual basis for us to retain it, or where you object to our use of your personal information for particular legitimate business interests.
6. Data portability whereby your personal data can be transmitted directly from one controller to another where technically feasible.
7. Withdraw consent at any time, where any processing is based on consent. If you withdraw your consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
We are obliged to respond without undue delay. In most instances, we will respond within 30 days. If we are unable to deal with your request fully within 30 days, we may extend this period by a further 60 days. Should this be necessary, we will explain the reasons why. If you make your request electronically, we will, where possible, provide the relevant information electronically unless you ask us otherwise.
Any such request should be made to us in writing to: Data Protection
Officer, RSA School of Motoring, Unit 81C, Cookstown Industrial Estate,
Cookstown, Dublin 24, Ireland or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Changes to this notice
We will update this Data Privacy Notice from time to time. Any changes will be made available on this page and/or, where appropriate, notified to you when you use to our Websites or by email.